Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Surf City

Hi Everyone, Ian and I were in Ontario for my brother Brian's Funeral which was on the 24th. It was very comforting to be with my siblings and parents Brian's death was such a shock. Also it was good to see Janice Nicole and Alicia - I can certainly understand what they are going through. It will take a while for it all to set in.

Niagara Gorge wave.

We spent Christmas with sis Wendy, Andy  Broc and Bret and Emily. That was lots of fun. Then on the 26th we had a scrumptious meal at sis Ellen and Rick's with most of our family and all of Rick's.The 27th was my Birthday so  Ian and I headed to Niagara Falls - he had never been there before.You can see the weather was not hot.








We are on the south California coast. Three days out of Arcadia after flying in on the 1st in the middle of Rose Bowl. Thanks to Peppers hospitality we were on the road in two days again. Internet is not that available we will be on when we get a chance again. Today we are at Oceanside - land of surf boards and boats.
talk soon
Diana and Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment